|By PR Newswire||
|March 24, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Interop previews the latest innovations and news from more than 100 exhibitors who will make announcements at Interop Las Vegas, happening next week, March 31-April 4 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. As the leading independent technology conference and expo series, Interop will highlight the latest advancements in networking, virtualization, cloud, mobility, data centers and everything in between. For more information and to register, please visit: interop.com.
"Interop continues to inspire and inform the world's foremost IT decision makers, serving as a place to find actionable solutions for pain points and future developments in the enterprise," explained Jennifer Jessup, Interop General Manager. "Now more than ever it is critical for businesses to have the opportunity to evaluate products and services side-by-side to help drive revenue and improve efficiencies for their bottom line. Our exhibitors and sponsors epitomize the industry's rapid growth and development and we're thrilled to serve as the launch pad for the most innovative technologies in business IT."
Below is a sampling of announcements exhibitors will showcase at Interop Las Vegas 2014:
- A10 Networks (Booth #621, Pod 2), a technology leader in application networking, will demonstrate on-demand provisioning of L4-L7 services in an OpenStack cloud environment. The demonstration will showcase how A10's aCloud Services Architecture, integrated with OpenStack, allows dynamic scale up and down of L4-L7 services in public or private clouds.
- ActiveState (Booth #517) will announce updates to Stackato that help enterprises ensure availability of their applications across multiple datacenters (including hybrid, on-premise and public cloud), enable application autoscaling and automatic application single sign-on capabilities with enhanced security controls, and provide for a strengthened user experience.
- AdRem Software announces the availability of NetCrunch 8, the latest edition of its popular network and systems management software. Version 8 supplements NetCrunch's network visualization and agentless monitoring capabilities with a number of product enhancements, including advanced network baselining and increased monitoring coverage.
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise (Booth #827) unveils next steps in its Unified Access strategy, launching new innovative OmniSwitch 6860, network analytics on wired and wireless networks, SDN enablement for entire campus, and enhanced management tools enabling IT to control the invasion of devices/applications while offering employees/customers the flexibility and freedom they need.
- Altima Technologies (Booth #1361) will be showcasing its enterprise Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software solution, NetZoomDC, which enables data center professionals to model, manage, monitor and maximize data center assets, space, power and cooling in real-time through a browser-based user interface or mobile application.
- APCON, provider of intelligent network monitoring, will unveil its latest IntellaFlex product, and demonstrate its product portfolio showing non-blocking connectivity, time stamping, packet slicing, Multi Stage Filtering to preserve network investments and reduce costs. IntellaFlex is a Best of INTEROP – Performance finalist, recognizing APCON's innovation and technology advancements.
- Aria Systems (Booth #1163) will speak on the key capabilities necessary for getting the maximum return from a recurring revenue business model. Aria Systems Co-Founder and Inventor of Cloud Billing Brendan O'Brien will share the most important lessons for businesses implementing recurring revenue to drive revenue predictability and customer loyalty.
- Aryaka, the world's first cloud networking provider of WAN Optimization as-a-Service, Network as-a-Service, Application delivery as-a-Service and Cloud Network as-a-Service, will announce Network OnDemand, for enterprises looking to consume global private bandwidth as a metered service, with dynamic provisioning. Aryaka will be speaking and exhibiting at booth #1821.
- Axis Communications released the "2013 IT and Video Surveillance Market Study" from Enterprise Strategy Group showing IT's growing influence on surveillance as the market shifts from analog CCTV to IP video. Results reveal that 91% of IT pros are involved in their company's surveillance initiatives, and 47% hold the most influence in setting strategy/making purchasing decisions.
- Barracuda (Booth #1049) will announce that it will offer its award-winning Barracuda Web Application Firewall technology built directly onto Barracuda Load Balancer ADC models 540 and above, providing advanced application security and high performance application delivery at market leading value.
- Basic6 announces its new console for remote management of embedded devices around the Internet of Things. At Interop, we'll demonstrate wireless, global control of SmartBeacons, Arduinos, and Raspberry Pi's in Booth 610. One console, no agents - Basic6 centralizes management of data center and Cloud servers, and now embedded devices.
- At this year's Interop, Broadcom will unveil a variety of new innovations optimized to improve performance, efficiency and security in next generation SMB, enterprise and cloud-scale networks. With the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything®. Visit us at booth #1239 for more information.
- Carbonite will showcase its new server backup line, which backs up an unlimited number of databases and live applications, as well as its upcoming local/cloud hybrid appliance. The Carbonite Appliance saves system images of servers to a local appliance and the cloud, allowing for rapid backup and recovery. (Booth #175)
- Catavolt (Booth #1359) will be showcasing their agile mobile app platform for business. With Catavolt, business analysts rapidly develop apps for any business process that work with any device and any back end system. Their "No Data at Rest" platform protects business data by not storing it on the device.
- CCBOOTCAMP is now presenting a free monthly webinar series! Each month we promote a live session replete with slides and visuals using our live equipment in order to discuss relevant topics in the Networking World. Come see us at Booth# 1759 for more details!
- Ciena (Booth #2233) recently unveiled WaveLogic Photonics, new line intelligence capabilities that improve visibility, control and programmability of packet optical networks. Comprised of Ciena's leading coherent optics, flexible optical line elements and embedded and discrete software tools, WaveLogic Photonics gives providers the ability to leverage software programmability at greater scale.
- Circle Technology, mobile presentation software to utilize your own device for any presentation (BYOD), is excited to announce version, Circle 2.0. With new features that include full collaboration, video streaming capabilities and a pause mode to freeze the viewer screen, mobile presentations from device to device are now extremely efficient.
- Cloudpath Networks announces XpressConnect Enrollment System 3.0, the industry's first Automated Device Enablement (ADE) platform that combines secure device onboarding and advanced certificate management. Built on smart, policy-associated certificates, XpressConnect ES provides infrastructure-based control and security for both personal and IT-owned devices without the need for on-device agents or complex RADIUS policy servers.
- Cloudscaling, the leading provider of OpenStack-powered IaaS, introduces its Cloud Concierge service at this year's Interop. Cloud Concierge provides a range of advisory services for organizations planning their OpenStack or cloud computing initiatives. Visit us at Booth 621, Pod #3
- Cormant (Booth #1363) introduces powerful Workflow to its widely-adopted Cormant-CS DCIM solution suite. The addition of DCIM Workflow provides a highly configurable engine for all infrastructure tasks from the project level to individual devices and connections. Stop by Booth 1363 for a live demo.
- CradlePoint, the global leader in cloud-managed 4G networking solutions for distributed enterprises will showcase the new CradlePoint AER 2100, Advanced Edge Router. The AER 2100 is designed to intelligently manage converged wired and wireless connectivity for a highly reliable "connected experience" at the edge. Come see our award-winning solutions at Booth 1042 to learn more or visit CradlePoint.com/aer2100.
- Cube Optics AG will showcase the evolution from 10G to 100G. Cube Optics' 100G Metro solution takes advantage of existing infrastructure to meet future requirements and boasts highest efficiency in terms of space, power and bandwidth. Stop by at booth #1867 and evolve.
- CyberPower Systems will showcase its line of new Smart App Sinewave UPS systems and enterprise-grade PDUs designed to protect and power data center applications, equipment and data. Visit us at booth number 858 to learn more about our latest power protection solutions for network and data center applications. CyberPower is a 2014 CRN Data Center 100 honoree.
- Dimension Data, the global ICT solutions and services provider, will lead "Emerging Video Technologies," a live panel exploring video communications in the enterprise, and also showcase its cloud solutions and services, including the recently launched cloud backup-as-a-service and cloud direct connect service. Visit Dimension Data at booth #714.
- DisplayLink, the leader is USB Graphics and Universal docking, will be showcasing 4K display connectivity for business and enterprise over USB. Multi display universal docking & hot desk solutions and the future of convergence for any platform, any OS. Future proof your IT decisions with DisplayLink at booth #532
- Elfiq Networks is pleased to announce the release of the company's new LBX700 and LBX6000 models at Interop IT Expo 2014 in Las Vegas. With the LBX series, clients can now take advantage of the new Flex Multipath Routing, SSL VPN and SLA Inspector features. Visit Elfiq Networks at booth 1859.
- Emulex, a leader in network connectivity, monitoring and management and a proud member of the Open Compute Project (OCP), will announce its next generation of high performance Ethernet connectivity solutions to the open source community. Emulex will be exhibiting at booth #1158.
- Escrow Associates, one of the world's leading providers in escrow and verification services, removes the biggest barrier to cloud adoption with the launch of SaaS Assured, a new service that enables SaaS customers to have continued access to SaaS applications and data if their SaaS provider fails.
- As a leading education, advocacy, and consensus-building organization, the Ethernet Alliance is on the frontlines of the Ethernet ecosystem's shift towards greater technology convergence. Its live multi-vendor demo in booth #1958 will highlight advantages and benefits of Ethernet's unsurpassed interoperability, and offer an advance look at the latest technology innovations.
- Fiberblaze announces the availability of a 100Gb/s xR4 capture solution. Come to booth #1866 and see our offerings of 10/40/100Gb/s capture as well as our layer2 hardware encryption solutions.
- Global Knowledge (Booth #2067), the world's leading IT and business skills training provider, will announce Continuous Learning. Training enhancements include six-month access to labs, class recordings, 24x7 mentoring and a robust peer/instructor community. Continuous Learning enables students to practice, refresh, and share new skills, increasing retention, application and impact.
- HP (Booth #1527) will announce a host of new mobility solutions that unlock the business value of customer networks and provide greater agility while lowering TCO. These new solutions add to HP's unified wired and wireless offering and deliver the industry's most complete solution for the campus network.
- Huawei will demonstrate the world's first agile switch, the S12700 with its innovative clustering, IP service quality management and build-in AC technologies, along with CloudEngine 12800, the world's largest data center switch by capacity. Additional demos will include solutions for BYOD, eLTE and videoconferencing. Visit Huawei in Booth 1739.
- Hughes Network Systems will announce new enhancements to its ActiveQoS™ WAN optimization technology built in to its HR4700 Branch Gateway. The new technology significantly improves network performance for cloud-based applications and 4G broadband connectivity while at the same time leveraging Fortinet's security technology. Hughes will be exhibiting at booth #650.
- IDenticard (Booth #750) will feature RACK ARMOR, the next level of physical security for protecting data at cabinet level. This patent-pending system restricts and monitors cabinet access, and features easy-to-use dynamic mapping and customizable reporting to identify and track who accesses server racks, specifically where, when and for how long.
- iland (Booth #616), a Best of Interop finalist, will demonstrate its Enterprise Cloud Services portal that enables customers to easily ramp up cloud capabilities, predict and control costs, manage resources, maximize performance and enhance compliance. The company, which recently announced its UK datacenter expansion, will also showcase its leading disaster recovery-as-a-service offering.
- Intersog (Booth #1145) will showcase their extensive mobile development and UX/UI design expertise gained from 400+ own and custom-developed iOS, Android and HTML5 apps, as well as robust enterprise mobile solutions for leading companies in automotive, digital media, wearable tech, gaming, online retail, education, entertainment and other industries.
- Intuitive Technology, Inc. (IT), delivering advanced communication solutions since 2005, announced the Evolution UC Solid State Appliance, designed specifically for a small or medium size business the appliance comes packed with included features. The appliance also integrates with their Enterprise multisite edition giving a robust platform for remote sites.
- Ipanema Technologies (Booth #1667) is showcasing its new line of solutions (re)discover network simplicity for the fast moving, digitally driven and complex business environment, including Zero Touch Installation and Topology Autodiscovery for telecoms, as well as solutions guaranteeing MS Lync and SaaS performance and bridging business intelligence.
- ITinvolve announces its Spring '14 release featuring expanded capabilities that promote agility while ensuring operational stability. Spring 14 enables developers, operations, and business stakeholders to collaborate more effectively on requirements, to keep development and production environments in sync, to define release plans that reduce deployment risks, and to manage deployment tasks efficiently.
- Linksys will be showcasing its new lineup of SMB infrastructure products including Switches, VPN Routers, Access Points, IP Surveillance Cameras, PoE solutions and a Network Video Recorder. Linksys will also be announcing a new line up of Smart Switches and Wireless Access Points along with a new Partner Program.
- Logicube, the world's leading manufacturer of hard drive duplication and digital forensic imaging solutions, will be demonstrating the recently announced ZClone®Xi. This ultra-fast, multi-target hard drive cloning solution is perfect for all your hard drive duplicating tasks including O/S upgrades, content/application distribution and PC Deployments. Stop by booth #651.
- LogicVein (Booth #508) will be introducing an affordable network configuration management tool called "Net LineDancer." This product will open the door for professionals swamped in network configuration challenges that would usually result in catastrophe and loss of money.
- The mFinity® Enterprise Mobility Management Platform by mFrontiers provides a comprehensive Oracle-based solution for simplifying device and application management, streamlining development and deployment, and securing enterprise mobility. Integrated with Oracle Database Mobile Server on the server and device sides, mFinity provides the highest level of data integrity for enterprise mobility.
- Microsemi will highlight its network timing and synchronization, mainstream SoC FPGAs, POE systems solutions, WLAN, and voice line products for global enterprises. Company representatives will be on-hand discussing how Microsemi's innovative products provide efficiency, security, and connectivity for big data, small cells, Mobile Wireless, Enterprise Equipment, Wireless and Network Infrastructure.
- Monoprice introduces its new Rack-Mount Server Cases to meet the growing demands of business users. Their 7Bay 4U Rack-Mount Server Case (Product ID #10841; $187.65) underwent rigorous testing to ensure it protects all business-critical data. This case is made from the most durable and heat-resistant materials, easily accommodating extreme applications under the toughest circumstances.
- Motivair will be debuting its Chilled Door active rear door heat exchanger. The Chilled Door efficiently cools up to 60kW per rack while removing 100% of the heat, thus creating a heat neutral space. The Chilled Door is ultra scalable, great for retrofit needs, rack agnostic, and highly redundant. Stop by booth 1138 for an up close look at the Chilled Door.
- MovinCool® has launched a new QR Code® Service Link feature that gives owners of MovinCool air conditioners fast, smartphone access to online warranty and service support information. By scanning the QR Code, users can verify the unit's current warranty coverage period, view dealer contact information and download materials.
- Narra Systems,Inc. will announce the general availability of its nFAST3.0 Cloud Orchestration Platform. Come to booth 2166 to get a demonstration of why more than 3000 engineers worldwide are using nFAST to automate and orchestrate their environments.
- NCP engineering will showcase the latest versions of its centrally managed IPsec VPN client suite, including updated Android, Linux and Mac OS X Mavericks clients. Visit Booth #754 to see how its solutions simplify remote access security management, improve compliance and let users connect anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- NEC will showcase the latest version of its ProgrammableFlow® Networking Suite and highlight the new OpenFlow-based, software-defined data center interconnect solution – the Unified Network Coordinator (UNC). The UNC enables construction and orchestration of virtual networks across multiple controllers within a data center as well as across interconnects between data centers.
- NetScout (Booth #1551) will showcase its nGeniusONE™ Unified Performance Management platform. Converging network and application performance management across application tiers, end-to-end networks, and user devices, nGeniusONE delivers holistic service visibility, improves communication and collaboration across IT groups, and enables a Unified Service Delivery Management framework for complex, distributed IT services.
- NetSupport Inc showcasing all new NetSupport Manager 12, Remote Control software; with the addition of Windows 8 / 8.1, and improved mobile device support. Together with a new look and feel, connectivity is enhanced by a unique PIN Connect feature and innovative GEO locate for geographical user grouping plus more.
- Netwrix is showcasing 6 exciting change auditing solutions based on its award-winning Netwrix Auditor platform. With unmatched visibility into changes made in your Active Directory, Exchange, SQL Server, VMware, Windows and file server environments, Netwrix Auditor ensures security is maintained, compliance requirements are met and service availability is maximized.
- NeweggBusiness (Booth #1458) is introducing B2B Marketplace, an initiative that adds a greater selection of products from trusted 3rd party sellers. Office supplies and other existing categories will rapidly expand while we introduce new categories such as industrial-grade construction tools and medical supplies. See our account executives for more information.
- Noction will demonstrate its Intelligent Routing Platform (IRP) – a BGP performance automation product for multi-homed networks. The new 2.2 release includes support for multiple routing domains. It allows networks with multiple physical locations relatively close to each other, to optimize routing across all of them with one single IRP instance.
- The NVM Express organization is pleased to announce it recently completed incorporation. At Interop, NVM Express members will demonstrate PCI Express SSDs optimized with NVM Express to unlock NVMs performance potential.
- The OpenDaylight Project has made its first open source software release "Hydrogen" available, consisting of over a million lines of code. Enterprises, service providers, equipment providers and academia can now download Hydrogen and begin to evaluate, commercialize and deploy SDN and NFV.
- Opengear, included in the InteropNet NOC for the fourth consecutive year, will be showcasing its powerful IM7200 infrastructure manager alongside its other remote out-of-band access solutions. Now with Verizon 4G LTE PTCRB cellular certification, the IM7200 offers best-in-class remote management of data centers and critical infrastructures.
- PathSolutions will showcase recently released TotalView 5, a Best of Interop finalist in the Performance category and InfoWorld Technology of the Year Award winner. Stop by booth #1951 and find out about its new features, such as real-time performance monitoring.
- Pleasant Solutions (Booth #659) is pleased to showcase for the first time at Interop, our latest release of its enterprise password management solution, Pleasant Password Server 6.4.1. In addition, we will present a range of custom software solutions designed for a wide range of industries and applications.
- Pogo Storage, (Booth #1462) will be highlighting new storage systems that combine the speed of SanDisk SSDs with the versatility of NexentaStor, Nexenta's software defined storage solution.
- Presentia debuts its new PresenTable line (Booth# 2262). PresenTables are fully integrated, enterprise-grade, unified collaboration solutions. PresenTables provide a complete conference room system built on IT industry standards. Presentia solutions bridge the gap between AV & IT, and eliminate the need for traditional installation and configuration services.
- PrinterLogic (Booth #1058), the world's leading enterprise printer management solution for server-less remote site printer deployments, will demonstrate how to eliminate print servers, eliminate printer scripting and GPOs, eliminate single points of failure, and eliminate print job WAN traffic!
- Procera Networks, the definitive industry leader in embedded Internet Intelligence solutions for third party platforms, will showcase the Network Application Visibility Library (NAVL) 4.0 OEM DPI engine with partners Intel and Napatech in Booth #550. NAVL provides unparalleled high performance network insights while maintaining minimal onboard resource consumption.
- ProfitBricks will showcase it's new Big Data customer case studies, including how it's high performance InfiniBand powered software defined networks optimize the speed of Hadoop clusters. They will also offer a special tour of the SUPERNAP data center for Interop attendees.
- PROMISE Technology will debut its VTrak 10GbE storage solutions for virtualization and back-up, which can complement existing Fibre Channel infrastructure in enterprises and data centers. Also being showcased is the Pegasus2 desktop storage solution featuring hardware RAID 5/6, Thunderbolt 2 technology, and Mac and Windows compatibility.
- QuickCert IT Training (Booth #2362) introduces our new +Pro Pack feature which consist of live lab environments for students to perform the work they learn as if they were in the field. Plus, it includes access to over 250 e-books for your reference! Try it for free today at QuickCert.com!
- RackSolutions introduces a tool-less sliding rail that works with rack mounted servers. The unique latching and pivot design allows the rails to be quickly and easily installed in tight 1U spaces. This innovative rail kit works with many different servers so rails can be reused if server is replaced.
- Radware will feature its latest innovations for cloud and SDN. As part of the OpenStack pavilion, it will showcase its integrated LBaaS capabilities for OpenStack cloud management platform. Radware will also be featured in the NEC and HP booths showcasing their DefenseFlow SDN Application for Adaptive and Large Scale DDoS protection.
- Revolabs (Booth #1763) highlights its FLX™ UC 1000 IP conference phone featuring both SIP and USB audio support. Superior speaker components, high-fidelity sound with outstanding microphone and echo cancellation technology, and dual USB and IP telephony communication channels provide complete UC collaboration capabilities — without compromising audio quality or protocol flexibility.
- RISC Networks, a global leader in IT operations analytics, announces RipCord, an actionable IT infrastructure platform. RipCord helps IT by increasing the effectiveness of troubleshooting, helping customers understand dependencies and anomalies, and improving the success of key technology projects. Visit booth #505 to see RipCord and other Analytics Innovations.
- The SaltStack automation platform now supports configuration and control of network devices through Salt Proxy Minion functionality delivered in the Salt 2014.1 release. Find SaltStack in the OpenStack pavilion for details on managing data center infrastructure and any cloud at speed and scale.
- SanDisk will be exhibiting its full line of flash-based SSD storage solutions for the enterprise, spanning from the data center to the desktop, including its revolutionary memory channel-based ULLtraDIMM, and its high-performance client x110 and X210 SATA SSDs. Stop by booth #1367 to learn more.
- ScaleArc announces a new version of its patented database traffic management software. ScaleArc for SQL Server 3.1 advances the availability and performance of business-critical applications with: automatic failover for continuous application availability, query routing and sharding for optimal application performance and a comprehensive RESTful API for automating ScaleArc's management functions.
- ScienceLogic will feature the latest enhancements to its next generation network monitoring software. New features enable IT professionals to dramatically reduce IT complexity and solve problems faster. Attendees are invited to visit booth #814 to receive a demo, a t-shirt, and register for the chance to win an Xbox One.
- Sensaphone® (Booth #2459) will showcase an expanded remote monitoring solutions portfolio including the WSG30, a web-based temperature monitoring solution with up to 30 wireless sensors and internal battery backup and the WEB600 for low cost temperature monitoring solutions. For critical monitoring, Sensaphone will showcase its IMS-1000 and the IMS-4000.
- Server Technology (Booth #842) will be celebrating 30 years of customer driven innovation. There will be a chance to win an XBOX ONE at our booth. We will also showcase our latest solution, High Density Outlet Technology (HDOT). HDOT packs up to 42 receptacles into a 1U enclosure that is less than 70 inches in length.
- Shuttle is in booth #805 with its all-new DS81 player which allows users to play ultra-high quality, 4K video and multimedia content. Also, a simple-to-use security system with everything you need for a secure perimeter, in two size configurations; these appliances are pre-loaded with Milestone's Arcus video surveillance management system software.
- Sideband Networks (Booth #2440), provider of Analytics, Alerts, and Action on Network Performance for the next generation network infrastructure, will showcase new XRE products that enable single point of management, live traffic analytics, correlation of live data and dynamic network topology discovery for Layer 2 through Layer 7 visibility. Visit www.sidebandnetworks.com.
- SmartFile (Booth #2351) a Best of Interop Finalist, is proud to announce a breakthrough in network file management. Dubbed FileHub™, companies can now connect any NAS, or SAN to the SmartFile File Sharing & Network Appliance. FileHub™ adds advanced search, detailed reporting, compliance, and easy management to existing storage.
- Sneak preview: Smartvue® launches most cost-effective cloud platform for enterprise surveillance. Starting at $199, the Smartvue® S9M provides a fast, easy and simple solution to monitor, manage, store and share HD video intelligence from one to thousands of enterprise locations. Visit us a booth #758 to learn more.
- SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, will present a comprehensive, end-to-end portfolio of integrated, multi-vendor IT management products that provide insight across server and application performance, network monitoring, database performance analysis and security management.
- Source Support Services (Booth #1039) will showcase its recently launched customized servicing packages which will provide onsite IT support services in over 80 countries worldwide. Through each care package, Source enables customers to maximize their uptime while exceeding client expectations.
- Stay Online will feature 3 different Locking IEC 60320 cord solutions. These systems can prevent inadvertent power disconnects. C20 to C19 and C14 to C13 connections have been an Achilles Heel in data centers. This problem is solved by reengineering plugs and connectors to lock into Power Distribution Units (PDU).
- Stilog (Booth #745) will demonstrate Visual Planning 5.2, its new enterprise scheduling solution, which includes even more customization and collaboration capabilities, along with template management, real-time dashboards, live discussion feeds, and a mobile portal for updates on the go, enabling users to build tailor-made scheduling applications to increase their resources utilization.
- Stratus Technologies (Booth #1360) will showcase its next-generation software solution, everRun® Enterprise. A Best of Interop 2014 finalist, everRun Enterprise offers hardware-caliber downtime prevention and recovery capabilities and brings mainframe-like availability to standard x86 servers.
- Suzhou Switek, a professional KVM Switch manufacturer in China, will introduce the advanced technology Digital KVM solutions as well as other KVM Switches (LCD KVM Console, Rack Mountable KVM and SOHO KVM). These will provide you the perfect solution for big datacenters, super computer rooms, and more. Come see us at booth #1358.
- Talari Networks announces APN Aware, a software-based centralized network monitoring application that supports Talari's family of WAN appliances. Available immediately, Aware gives IT teams a holistic and unified network view that provides real-time status and historical reporting on the quality of every individual link on a WAN. Demonstrations at booth #2359.
- TalariaX Pte Ltd, developer of sendQuick® SMS (text) appliance, has received compliance certification with RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 (AM8). This certification validates sendQuick's commitment to support RSA AM8 customers in USA and other countries. Looking for Out-of-Band (using SMS text) solutions for security management? Find us at booth #755.
- ThreatTrack Security will showcase its entire product line, including its VIPRE antivirus solutions and its newly launched ThreatSecure™ advanced malware protection platform, which is the industry's first solution to combine advanced threat detection with automated, closed-loop endpoint remediation. ThreatTrack Security will be exhibiting at booth #654.
- Thycotic Software (Booth #1959), provider of smart and effective privileged account management solutions for the enterprise, will showcase new upgrades to its flagship solution, Secret Server, including compatibility with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 and enhanced Session Monitoring. Secret Server recently achieved integration certification with HP ArcSight, Tenable and LogRhythm.
- Titania will be showcasing the newest version of Nipper Studio security auditing software for firewalls, switches & routers. As well as detailed security & configuration auditing, Nipper Studio 2.3 now includes compliance reporting for PCI & has improved vulnerability analysis capability using the NIST NVD.
- Transcender, industry leading certification training provider, will be showcasing their library of Microsoft training materials including the latest updates to their MCSA Server 2012 titles.
- TSO Logic, extending on its award-winning Application-Aware Power Management software, will unveil a new solution that uses a top-down approach by measuring application performance, energy usage, workload and costs to significantly improve operational efficiency. A live demonstration will be held in the New Innovators Pavilion and the InteropNet NOC.
- Tufin Technologies (Booth #2021) will be announcing the results of a survey of more than 350 IT professionals that reveals how the on-demand nature of the cloud and virtualization are impacting IT Operations.
- Vaddio introduces the BaseSTATION for small, "huddle-type" meeting rooms. The BaseSTATION includes a WideSHOT broadcast-quality HD point-of-view camera with a wide 82 degree angle-of-view. Audio is provided via HDMI to the speakers on the room display. The BaseSTATION camera, features a set of user-adjustable image control settings, including a 3x optical zoom lens.
- VDO360 announces the Compass, the next generation of USB PTZ HD cameras with a completely new form factor. The Anchor, the best way to mount a camera to a wall or monitor, will also be on display in Booth 1159- Visit during the Booth Crawl, we'll buy you a beer!
- VeriStor (Booth #809), an advanced IT solutions provider specializing in virtual infrastructure and enterprise private, public and hybrid cloud services and solutions, will showcase its complete suite of cloud-based services for secure data protection including VeriStor Cloud Replication, VeriStor DR/Cloud Continuity, VeriStor Cloud Secure Archiving and VeriStor Cloud Backup.
- WildPackets will showcase its new line of appliances for capturing and analyzing network data – Omnipliance CX, Omnipliance MX and Omnipliance TL – which deliver unprecedented performance and analytical accuracy at an affordable price for networks of any size. The company will also be demonstrating its packet-capture capabilities for enterprise-class 802.11ac products.
- Zippy Technology (Booth #709) will proudly introduce several new 80+ Gold and Platinum efficiency power solution. Zippy Technology has been an industry leader in providing green OEM/ODM power solutions, and no matter what your sustainable objectives are, you can count on us for energy efficient and recyclable solutions.
For the full list of Interop Las Vegas 2014 exhibitors and sponsors, please visit: http://www.interop.com/lasvegas/2014/exhibitor-list/
Interop® is the leading independent technology conference and expo series designed to inform and inspire the world's IT community. Part of UBM Tech's family of global brands, Interop® drives the adoption of technology, providing knowledge and insight to help IT and corporate decision-makers achieve business success. Through in-depth educational programs, workshops, real-world demonstrations and live technology implementations in its unique InteropNet program, Interop provides the forum for the most powerful innovations and solutions the industry has to offer. Interop Las Vegas is the flagship event held each spring, with Interop New York held each fall, with annual international events in India, London and Tokyo, all produced by UBM Tech and partners. For more information about these events, visit www.interop.com.
About UBM Tech
UBM Tech is a global media business that brings together the world's technology communities through live events, online properties and custom services. UBM Tech's community-focused approach provides its users and clients with expertly curated research, education, training, community advocacy, user-generated content and peer-to-peer engagement opportunities that serve the Electronics, Security, Enterprise IT and Communications, Network Infrastructure and Applications, Game and App Developers, and Tech Marketing communities. UBM Tech's brands include Black Hat, DesignCon, EE Times, Enterprise Connect, Game Developers Conference (GDC), HDI, InformationWeek, and Interop. Create, a UBM Tech full range marketing services division, includes custom events, content marketing solutions, community development and demand generation programs based on its content and technology market expertise. UBM Tech is a part of UBM (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services with a market capitalization of more than $2.5 billion. For more information, go to http://tech.ubm.com.
SOURCE UBM Tech
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Treloar, President and COO of Bebaio, will explore examples of brands transforming their businesses by t...
Aug. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 184
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevOps to advance innovation and increase agility. Specializing in designing, imple...
Aug. 29, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 217
While many app developers are comfortable building apps for the smartphone, there is a whole new world out there. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Narayan Sainaney, Co-founder and CTO of Mojio, will discuss how the business case for connected car apps is growing and, with open platform companies having already done the heavy lifting, there really is no barrier to entry.
Aug. 29, 2015 10:30 AM EDT
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Aug. 29, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 410
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 29, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 840
SYS-CON Events announced today that Micron Technology, Inc., a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies – including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash – is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of technology leadership, Micron's memory solutions enable the world's most innovative computing, consumer,...
Aug. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 168
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes about through a Communications Platform as a Service which allows for messaging, screen sharing, video...
Aug. 29, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 571
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Aug. 29, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 122
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of streaming data in the cloud with an enterprise grade SLA. It features built-in integration with Azur...
Aug. 28, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 190
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Aug. 28, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 318
With the proliferation of connected devices underpinning new Internet of Things systems, Brandon Schulz, Director of Luxoft IoT – Retail, will be looking at the transformation of the retail customer experience in brick and mortar stores in his session at @ThingsExpo. Questions he will address include: Will beacons drop to the wayside like QR codes, or be a proximity-based profit driver? How will the customer experience change in stores of all types when everything can be instrumented and analyzed? As an area of investment, how might a retail company move towards an innovation methodolo...
Aug. 28, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 409
A producer of the first smartphones and tablets, presenter Lee M. Williams will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, COO of ETwater, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater.
Aug. 28, 2015 02:00 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Aug. 28, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 360
The Internet of Things (IoT) is about the digitization of physical assets including sensors, devices, machines, gateways, and the network. It creates possibilities for significant value creation and new revenue generating business models via data democratization and ubiquitous analytics across IoT networks. The explosion of data in all forms in IoT requires a more robust and broader lens in order to enable smarter timely actions and better outcomes. Business operations become the key driver of IoT applications and projects. Business operations, IT, and data scientists need advanced analytics t...
Aug. 28, 2015 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 358
Akana has announced the availability of the new Akana Healthcare Solution. The API-driven solution helps healthcare organizations accelerate their transition to being secure, digitally interoperable businesses. It leverages the Health Level Seven International Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (HL7 FHIR) standard to enable broader business use of medical data. Akana developed the Healthcare Solution in response to healthcare businesses that want to increase electronic, multi-device access to health records while reducing operating costs and complying with government regulations.
Aug. 26, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 114
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducted a live demonstration of how quickly application development can happen when the need to comply wit...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 544
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 475
Explosive growth in connected devices. Enormous amounts of data for collection and analysis. Critical use of data for split-second decision making and actionable information. All three are factors in making the Internet of Things a reality. Yet, any one factor would have an IT organization pondering its infrastructure strategy. How should your organization enhance its IT framework to enable an Internet of Things implementation? In his session at @ThingsExpo, James Kirkland, Red Hat's Chief Architect for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems, described how to revolutionize your archit...
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,561
MuleSoft has announced the findings of its 2015 Connectivity Benchmark Report on the adoption and business impact of APIs. The findings suggest traditional businesses are quickly evolving into "composable enterprises" built out of hundreds of connected software services, applications and devices. Most are embracing the Internet of Things (IoT) and microservices technologies like Docker. A majority are integrating wearables, like smart watches, and more than half plan to generate revenue with APIs within the next year.
Jul. 30, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 274
Growth hacking is common for startups to make unheard-of progress in building their business. Career Hacks can help Geek Girls and those who support them (yes, that's you too, Dad!) to excel in this typically male-dominated world. Get ready to learn the facts: Is there a bias against women in the tech / developer communities? Why are women 50% of the workforce, but hold only 24% of the STEM or IT positions? Some beginnings of what to do about it! In her Opening Keynote at 16th Cloud Expo, Sandy Carter, IBM General Manager Cloud Ecosystem and Developers, and a Social Business Evangelist, d...
Jul. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,218